Saturday 21 May 2011

Distress challenge


This little card is for the TPS distress challenge # 21.
The stamp is Lil Lolita Lilith, isnt she stunning.  Recipe is brown cardstock, craft card, film strip 7 gypsys, birdcage kaisercraft, flowers wild orchid, stamps for sentiments whimsey.  Netting from stash, the muslin flower was made out of my old hippie dress from the 60s, hey I wont be wearing it again so thought it would be a good idea to recycle it, so Ive made a start.  The lace punch for the edge is from Martha Stewart.
Didnt have to get new tyres for my car, just some new hoses that came from out of town so it had a sleep over at the Toyota Garage.  I though $325.00 was expensive for 2 hoses lol!  Thanks for looking :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!

    Thanks for joining us at TPSC this week!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love all your details! :)
    Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

    ReplyDelete